Sunday, June 10, 2012

SNSD Ranking based on Appearance and Personality

WARNING: this blog may not contain complete sentences and excessive ellipses but that's okay right? right.
Okay well this is my first EVER post on any type of blog and let me just say, it's pretty exciting :D <well that smiley turned out weird.
...
Can I change the font on here?
...
yay! :D <normal smiley


So anyways I started this blog because I had something to say. So as an asian girl, of course we'd have that phase in our lifetime where someone introduces a k-pop group or song and we immediately get hooked like we're crossing a new threshold into a new world of pop music from none other than a small (well not-large) peninsula in East Asia.


So enough of that.... SNSD (So-nyo-shi-dae) or Girl's Generation,.... the oh-so famous k-pop girl group....


and I gotta say....


I LOVE THEM


okay not just because they're beautiful and their songs are pretty catchy (oh oh oh oppa reul saranghae!...) but they are just overall very vibrant and most of the talk show/variety shows are much more interesting when they're there (well for me...)


So, rankings. This is pretty controversial topic for those who are familiar with SNSD. I will first rank based on appearance and then personality.


 RANKINGS


1. Tiffany (Fany)




Okay so let me just say, she is absolutely gorgeous. I know she did work on her eyes but her eye smiles most definitely are natural (I mean, there is no procedure for that, right?) Also her eye brows definitely frame her face and adds depth to her eyes. And of course her nose and mouth are cute too! But I think she looks best with short hair. It adds cuteness and makes her look younger. Oh and by short hair I mean bob cut. Not shoulder length, not buzz cut, bob cut.


See?





Beauty-full!














2. Yoona




I was debating on whether I should put Yuri here or Yoona. I picked Yoona hehe. This is because she is natural and beautiful (but I still like Fany better). Okay so she is "the face of SNSD" apparently. Good looks, good dancing, um somewhat good singing. Most guys fall for her innocent, natural aura and her face that doesn't need makeup to look pretty. She fits like freakin' ALL the Korean Beauty Standards. Small face, bright eyes, small nose, cute mouth, slim body, gorgeous hair. Even some of my favorite K-pop boys' ideal type is her (i.e Lee Seung Gi, Leeteuk even though he likes Sora now, Nichkhun and like basically all of 2pm, etc) C'mon Yoona, every boy would fall for you.






How can she do this face and still look cute? when I do it it looks like I'm trying to clean my front teeth? FML


3. Yuri



























Yuri is like really pretty, but I enjoy her much better with long straight hair and natural makeup. She did her eyes too btw. Many say she looks like a man but uh, can a man look like that^? I think that her mouth area (awkward wording) is gorgeous. I mean her smile is like BAM "whoa there miss-smile put away those pearly whites cuz half of the room just went blind."



Oh and Yuri if you somehow come across my page (which will probably not happen), PUT UR HAIR UP MORE, GAWD! You look like a freakin' super model with your hair up, IMO. Oh and hair down straight too btw.


I hate it when people look really good with their hair a certain way, yet they rarely wear it that way or say "oh I hate my hair like that". UGH.


4. Seohyun



Okay so a lot of people don't like her looks. But I think she really has that innocent appearance. But seriously Seohyun, what were you thinking with those eyebrows back then? Good thing you fixed them now so you don't look like an ape (I'm sorry that was mean:P) But you're gorgeous now so I put you top 5! (hold for applause)


See? 






YAY!


5. Jessica (Sica)



I didn't choose her portrait picture because I didn't like it. Okay I actually think Jessica is pretty I decided. I didn't at first, but then I realized she is. But she really needs to ditch the bright blond hair. This is as blond as I think she should go ^. I think she also fits Korean Beauty Standards as I mentioned above in Yoona's description. Idk she's not exactly, special looking, ya know? My theory is that some people can look perfect and have perfect features but not have the "special look" but just that "average pretty girl" look. So good job Sica, you earned yourself a spot in the Top 5!





OH goodness, why Sica, why?!?!?! Don't you know what hair color looks good on you?!?!?


6. Taeyeon


 


Sorry, Taeyeon, I have to put you at 6. I like you, but as I said in Jessica's description, I don't see a special look. But your smile is gorgeous! And you fit korean beauty standards!


 Look at that smile WOWEEEE


7. Sooyoung




Sooyoung I love you but honestly, I think your head is too big. I don't see anything particularly wrong with your face, except the big head thing but I don't see you as 'pretty'. But your no makeup face is flawless! I'll give you that!




no makeup sooyoung!!!! *looks the same! Whoop whoop!


8. Hyoyeon 




Everybody will probably bash me on this for putting Hyoyeon second to last. But I will explain later. Hyoyeon is seen as a man apparently. People in Korea dislike her appearance a lot. But honestly, as a person walking in the streets, she's better than average. And her body is good too (well all of SNSD's bodies are good). Nice smile too.


9. Sunny

Sunny sunny sunny, Honestly, I dislike her appearance a lot. And the funny thing is, she has had work done on her face....SMH! Hmm.... I'm sorry to the Sunny fans but her eyes are too small for her face and her head is too big and her cheeks are too chipmunk-like. Her lips are really cute though I'll give her that.




OKAY that's the end of my blog!


.........
..........
...........
............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........


okay fine, I forgot to rank personalities too


1. Sooyoung: okay Sooyoung is hilarious. She is not afraid to tell embarassing stories just so she can get a good laugh out of her audience. Sooyoung seems like she can joke about anything and it won't make her feel uncomfortable which in turn makes the audience comfortable. GO SOOYOUNG LOVE YA!


2. Seohyun: Okay so she's not funny and I know it's weird to rank #1 funniest but #2 not be funny at all. But Seohyun is SO NICE! In fact, she's TOO NICE. Someone needs to check her background, what's she hiding, huh? JK. Seohyun is the perfect dongsaeng in front of the girls.


3. Taeyeon: Taeyeon makes a good leader. She's so dorky lol! But dorky = fun = TOP 3 in my ranking! I feel like she's be fun to be around. Sigh, that girl just makes me laugh.


4. Hyoyeon: Okay, weird, how come my top for have the "yun-h" sound at the end of their names lol? Hyoyeon seems like she'd be fun to be around and she helped Seohyun get her license in WGM so I think she's a good unnie too. YAY!


5. Yuri: She's dorky, do I have to say any more? LOL. Dorky people rock.


6. Yoona: okay now we are descending into the people with personalities I am not in favor of. Yoona, you are too shy! and sorry you are not well spoken lol. I mean even in Strong heart you were ranked worst talker! Sorry girl!


7. Tiffany: Tiffany you are too shy as well! You like don't talk at all! I mean judging front Hello Baby, you were like not there, sorry to say!


8. Sunny: Sunny is Funny but Sunny is Fake. No Sunny, you do not have Aegyo! Stop acting. If I recall, even in WGM with Taeyeon and Hyungdon, you claimed (to Hyungdon) that you were responsible for the aegyo of the group. Oh stop it!


9. Jessica: Okay you are kinda annoying. You're name is the freakin' "Ice Princess"!!!! I feel like you're cold (lol) all the time during talk shows if people don't act the way you want to. You need to let go of your grudges and live freely gurl!


Okay that is officially the end of my first blog entry. Please excuse the harsh words if any of you are fans of any one of these 9 girls that I criticized. But, if I want my blog to be popular, I must be critical. Look at Xiaxue, a singaporean blogger, she's popular because she's harsh, which makes for an interesting and hilarious blog.







1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that tiffany was the prettiest and i don't get why they mostly considered yoona as the prettiest among them.

    ReplyDelete