Sunday, June 10, 2012

Korean Singers, Actors, Ulzzangs look-alikes

Daesung





1.) Daeseung (right) and K.Will (left)
   
K.Will

                                            

Sorry for the weird placement of pictures (Still trying to figure out this site lol). Well, I think these 2 are pretty much as close as you can get for look alikes that are not related in any way. Actually, I'm still waiting for the day where they come on a show and reveal that they are actually long lost twins and they never told the media because they didn't want to cause too much drama :P But seriously, I'm surprised myself that the two pics are two different people! You must be wondering, "oh this girl probably just looked up this one person and took two pictures of THAT person" but nooooo go look them up now! Oh and did I mention how similar their voices are? WTF. How can this be possible! This really makes me wonder if I have my own doppleganger roaming the streets somewhere in this world.

2.) Taeyeon and Park Jung Min
Park Jung Min

TaeYeon



I told myself I wasn't going to do a girl and a boy haha. Hope they aren't offended! But you both are beautiful people so don't be offended! Their smile is like the same! Where do you get those perfectly straight teeth guys?!?!? HAHA. When I told my friend about how they look alike she was like "HUH NO WAY!" and then I proceeded to show her this picture of Taeyeon and she was like "Isn't that Park Jung Min in a wig?" GOTCHA.

3.) Jessica and Hyomin




Hyomin

Yay! I found a picture of Jessica with brown hair! These two look pretty alike! I think it's the prominent big 'bug-like' eyes that they both have and the small nose and mouth. Yep, that's it. The only thing is that Hyomin sports a somewhat natural color while Jessica sports the unnatural blonde hair UGH change it to this picture above, Jessica!


3.) Yoona (left)  and Krystal (right)


I think it's the long, skinny, 'small' face accompanied with a slim body that makes them similar. Funny thing is, Krystal is JESSICA's sister. Weird, huh? I thought so too. Oh and this 'fish-like' face below, yeah Krystal please don't ever do it again, it looks unnatural on you sorry to say :P





4.) Park Ji Ho and Lee Hong Ki 



Park Ji Ho


image
Lee Hong Ki


Park Ji Ho is an Ulzzang if anyone didn't know that. Lee Hong Ki is the lead singer of FT Island and an awesome actor as 'Jeremy' in the drama You're Beautiful (go watch it if you haven't already) My first impression of Jiho was that he looked like Lee Hong Ki! They even appeared on Star King together as cross dressers! Did anyone point out their alikeness? No, unfortunately :( But that doesn't stop me from posting this now does it?


5.) Seohyun and Son Eun Seo


Seohyun

Son Eun Seo
Seohyun definitely looks like a younger version of Son Eun Seo. They could be sisters!




Well, I'm signing off for the day, maybe one more blog post if I feel like it :P







No comments:

Post a Comment